Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Junior Year

it's the best year of my life. I have grown more this year than any other year. I am definently more relaxed- do you see me freaking out over the AP US test I failed? No, because life is more important than the A's, or lack thereof, that you get. And I have finally fucking learned that. Because I was a mess sophomore year. Depressed. Didnt care about my looks, about my health, about the possibility that I was destroying myself by making myself stressed. And it's pretty much a shame that people do that subconsciously because then the self destruction may never end. And so enter junior year. I've got 3 APS. Three fucking APS. thats a lot. Stress? None. My Ap Lang is down the toilet, but do I care? No. Because I'm learning. I'm finally god damn learning. A real appliable to life lesson. How to analyze. Mrs Clovis didn't teach me that shit. No, she was just a big bag of shit who despised the word however and anyone who didn't complement her uglyass clothing. Mrs. Mingrone; she's different, and I love the way she teaches. And in AP US im not learning, surprirse surprise, I can't freaking stay awake in that class. And I guess thats okay because that extra sleep has me feeling awake and alive. =]

1 comment:

Sana said...

update your blog!!